Get access to workouts, challenges, exercise tracking and more with Nillumbik MOVES, your Nillumbik Leisure Facilities app.
What is Nillumbik MOVES?
The app features three key areas:
FACILITY: Discover all the services that your facility provides and choose what interests you most.
MY MOVEMENT: Here you will find your training program, challenges you have joined and upcoming class reminders.
RESULTS: Check your results and monitor your progress.
Train with the Nillumbik MOVES app, collect MOVEs, and get more and more active every day.
- Links to pre-recorded workouts from our partners
- Facility news and updates
- Choose between available Nillumbik Leisure Facilities
How to get started
- Download Nillumbik MOVES app in the app store and create an account or login with existing mywellness details;
- Connect apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Polar, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimtag to synchronise your data;
- Use app to view your program, however if you have not had a Planning Session with one of our trainers you can start by viewing and participating in our Workouts of the Week, use the links to access pre-recorded workouts and join challenges.
Keep track of your results by tracking your workouts and outdoor activities directly via the app. Your activity is measured in MOVEs, with 750-999 MOVEs per day a healthy target. Keep track of your MOVEs and body measurements in the Results section of the app.
Take a tour of Nillumbik MOVES HERE.