What is the Let’s Move for a Better World challenge?
Starting March 14, we challenge members to move and track their physical activity through their mywellness account to help Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre reach 10 Million MOVEs in 18 days! If we reach our target, a local organisation will benefit with Technogym donating equipment to the school or community group of our choice.
Whether you are looking for some motivation to move more, to challenge a friend (or trainer!) or to exercise for a worthy cause we encourage you to join the challenge. This year the challenge will also include any exercise recorded by linked 3rd party apps including fitbit, garmin, myzone and strava.
You can join the challenge in 3 easy steps:
- Login to or download your Nillumbik Moves App here https://bit.ly/3ZBvOxO
- Join the Let’s Move for a Better World challenge via the app!
- Start moving and collect MOVEs
*Please note that the challenge allows a maximum of 2000 MOVEs a day to be collected per participant.
How are MOVEs collected?
- Through Activity tracked on our Technogym cardio equipment provided that you have logged in using your wristband or phone app,
- Automatically tracked activities with GPS apps & devices including Garmin watches or your phone health app (see ‘connect your apps and devices’ in the mywellness app for available 3rd party apps)
- Activity automatically tracked by heart rate belt such as MYZONE.