Nillumbik Leisure outdoor group fitness sessions begin Wednesday, November 4th.
We are excited to welcome you back to group fitness sessions all be it in a limited capacity. Sessions can be booked and paid for online for contactless transactions. To book your session and see our Conditions of Entry head to https://diamondvalleysfc.com.au/bookings/
Current members please use your email address as your login when booking a session(Note: this must be the email address linked to your membership) and if you have not used the booking system before your once off default password is below:
- For members with a current Eltham Leisure Centre membership – Eltham1234
- For members with a current Diamond Creek Community Centre membership – Aligned123
- For members with a current Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre membership – Diamond1234
(Please remember passwords are case sensitive. Should you have any issues please click the ‘Forgot Password’ link.)
You will receive a confirmation email with details of your booking, you can also see your current bookings on your Account Portal dashboard under Upcoming Bookings.
What to expect.
- Upon arrival, there will be a QR code that you will need to scan with your device to complete our contact tracing form
- There are strictly no bathroom facilities available
- Masks must be worn upon arrival and departure and can only be removed when engaged in physical activity that results in being out of breath or puffing. This may mean you will need to keep your mask on during low intensity classes. Masks must be kept within reach of your workout station.
- Participants will be distanced at a minimum of 1.5m from one another
My class is booked out can I join a waitlist?
- Complete this form to be alerted if a spot becomes available https://alignedleisure.formstack.com/forms/outdoor_group_fitness_wait_list
- Completing this form will also help us to track any classes in high demand and help us to determine where we might add more sessions.
If you have any issues with logging into your account or booking a session online you can email our team at: [email protected] and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
What is the cost and how long will the sessions run?
The cost for Members is $5.50, Casual participants $10.00 and Active Movers $8.00.
Classes vary from 30 minutes to 45 minutes – refer the class timetable above.
Where do I meet my instructor?
Entry for your sessions will be as shown in the maps below - your instructor will meet you to help you get to your class.
Do I need equipment for any of these sessions?
You will need to bring your own mat, water bottle, gym towel.
Are there bathroom and changeroom facilities?
No. In line with government restrictions there is no access inside the facility during your session.
Conditions of Entry
In line with current Victorian Government restrictions, Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre, herein referred to as “The Centre” will be operating under a restricted model for group fitness session access.
Users wishing to access the facility for group fitness classes will be permitted to do so under these Conditions of Entry. By submitting a booking to The Centre, you agree to abide by all Conditions of Entry as outlined in this document.
• Bookings will only be accepted from persons aged 18 years or older
• Bookings will be accepted under the following categories:
o Member: For those that hold a valid Health Club or Aquatics Membership at a Nillumbik Leisure Facility
o Casual User or Non Member: For all other individuals who do not meet the criteria of a member as outlined in 1a
• All sessions must be booked online prior to arrival (No walk-ins accepted)
• Payment is required in full to participate in your session
• Refunds and cancellations are not available.
• Bookings open to current members 7 days prior to the session commencing and to the general public 3 days prior to the session
• All classes close 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
• Users with a valid companion card can be accompanied by one carer who is not actively participating in the class. Due to strict capacity
limits, the carer must also be booked into the class (No charge applies). Bookings for carers can be made by contacting The Centre directly.
• No Centre access is permitted and entry will be via external gates from 4th November to 8th November, 2020.
• No locker access is permitted and belongings are not to be left in the changerooms. Gym bags will not be permitted in the group fitness
studio and should be left at home or in your car. Valuable personal items should also be left at home.
• Patrons must bring their own mat, water bottle and personal sweat towel. Patrons will not be permitted entry into the class without these
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene
• The patron is responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines as outlined within The Centre and including:
o Completing a health questionnaire for via QR code each visit.
o Wearing a mask upon arrival and departure and can only be removed when engaged in physical activity that results in being out of breath or
puffing. Masks must be kept within reach of your workout station.
o Always keeping a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others
o Wiping down all equipment using the provided wipes following use
o Adhering to assigned entry and exit points
o Staying home if you have cold or flu symptoms, or have been in contacted with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 carrier
o Washing your hands often with soap and covering coughs and sneezes
o Limit change room and shower use by arriving in appropriate attire
• The patron must adhere to the standard Conditions of Entry to The Centre
Group Fitness Class Procedures
• You should arrive at the main entrance no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your class commencing. Due to strict capacity limits, early entry
will not be permitted prior to session time.
• At the conclusion of the class, all patrons must clean and disinfect all used equipment by following staff instructions and using the provided
• Patrons must exit the facility immediately following their group fitness class.
• Late arrivals will not be permitted entry to the class and will forfeit any monies paid.
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions of entry may result in restrictions for future bookings.