Information Update – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The safety and well-being of you, as a valued customer, is always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our communities safe.
Through this period, we want you to continue to be fit, well and healthy! As we all adjust to new precautions, we wanted to take this opportunity to reach out and assure you we are doing all we can to ensure your health and wellbeing is a priority when visiting our facility.
We’re reminding everyone who uses the venue to follow guidance from public health authorities. If you’re sick, stay home and away from others. For more information from the Australian Government Department of Health website, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
We are doing our absolute best to keep our facility safe and hygienic including increased levels of cleaning, but we do need your help as well.
Here are some things we all need to do to help us keep a safe space that we can all enjoy daily:
- NO TOWEL, NO TRAIN – If you arrive without a towel you will unfortunately be unable to train
- USE YOUR TOWEL – place it on all of the equipment you use, use your own towel to dry your hands
- WASH YOUR HANDS before and after using facilities and amenities
- USE HAND SANITISER throughout your workout and if using a tissue
- WIPE DOWN ALL EQUIPMENT USED – ensure it’s clean for the next person
We are taking this very seriously; we hope you do too! If you have concerns about your health, please alert our staff and get medical advice. We will continue to update you as further important information comes to our attention.